The Deckel Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Pro Lens Mount Adapter from Fotodiox allows a Deckel-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera. It is designed to support infinity focusing, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum-alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To control the amount of light that enters a Sony E-mount camera when using this adapter and a Deckel-mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into the adapter which couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made. It features clicking stop adjustments that can be set to clickless to help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound.
- Allows Deckel-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Integrated, click or clickless aperture-control ring