The Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Fujica X-Mount Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Fujica X-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. After being placed on the front of the adapter, focus and aperture controls on a compatible lens would continue to be used.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, the Pro Lens Mount Adapter includes a detachable tripod foot that features 1/4"-20 threads.
- Allows a Fujica X-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads