The Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. For Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses that lack a means to adjust apertures on the lens body itself, the Pro Lens Mount Adapter provides an aperture-control ring that couples with a compatible lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness, as well as depth-of-field, can be made. That adapter aperture-ring can also be used alternatingly with a non-G type, Nikon F-mount lens's own aperture-control ring.
- Allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Integrated, aperture-control ring for Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses