The DMX Processor 8000 from Elation Professional adds DMX processing capabilities to the Hog line and provides output power for Hog systems. You can add as many DMX 8000 processors as needed (along with an Ethernet switch) to supply the specified number of DMX universes for the production or installation.
With an unprecedented amount of computing power, the DMX Processor 8000 manages up to sixteen DMX universes with ease, while expanding the power and reliability of the entire WholeHog control system. The DP8K provides a standard XLR, Art-Net, and E1.3.1 (sACN) output at a steady rate. Furthermore, the DMX Processor 8000 supports timecode input if used with the Hedge Hog 4 Series control system. You can connect up to eight USB MIDI/LTC widgets to the DMX Processor 8000. Each input is considered an index and can be used to bring eight timecode clocks into a Hog 4OS control system.
- 16 x Universes of DMX via Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) output
- Distributed processing of cross-fades and effects
- LCD screen and buttons for configuration and testing
- DMX status and test facilities
- All functions are configurable remotely
- Firmware remotely upgradeable over network