The Konova Smart Head M1 allows you to create live action, stop motion, and time-lapse video sequences by providing continuous or interval motorized pan and tilt camera motion. It can be mounted vertically or underslung on a tripod, slider, or jib, and features a height-adjustable camera bracket for accommodating most handheld cameras. The head supports load up to 22 lb for panning motion, and up to 11 lb for tilt motion.
The M1 is comprised of Konova's P1 and T1 Smart Heads, with each head featuring a geared motor for smooth, precise, and quiet motion along the pan and tilt axis, respectively. When used in conjunction with a motorized Konova slider, you are able to create dynamic three-axis camera movement. At maximum speed, the motors will complete a full 360° rotation in approximately 45 seconds. For power and control, a separately available Basic or Smart Motion Controller is required, which connects to the M1 via an included LAN cable.
- Mounted vertically or underslung on a tripod, slider, or jib
- 22 lb load capacity for pan motion / 11 lb capacity for tilt motion
- 3-axis movement when used in conjunction with a Konova slider
- Geared motor for precise movements—live action, stop motion, or time-lapse
- 0.2° minimum angle rotation for precise pan and tilt movements (time-lapse/interval mode)
- Maximum. speed is 8°/sec
- Controlled and powered using one of Konova's separately available Motion Controllers
- Connects to Motion Controller via single cable to LAN port
- Height-adjustable camera bracket with tension lock
- P1 head can be used independently for a more compact, pan-only option
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads on P1
- Can be mounted on Konova Radial Dolly, Slider, and Slider Jib