The Hex Par Pak from American DJ consists of four 5P Hex LED Par lights plus a Dotz Par RF remote for creating and controlling an up-lighting and stage lighting display. The lights contain five 6-in-1 HEX + LEDs which offer smooth RGBAW and UV color mixing without casting a RGB shadow. The lights include a 30° beam angle, five operational modes, and four DMX channel modes for a variety of programming options. The remote allows you to control the lights from up to 75' away.
American DJ 5P HEX - Low-Profile RGBAW+UV LED PAR
The American DJ 5P HEX is an RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white + ultraviolet) LED PAR fixture designed to produce UV-infused color washes, with bright and smooth color mixing. With five, 10W (6-in-1) HEX LEDs and a 30° beam angle, it produces wide washes for venue uplifting or for heat-free illumination to performers on stages.
Featuring a sit-flat design with convenient side-positioning of power and DMX in/out sockets, the 5P HEX can sit directly on the ground or inside a truss for up-lighting effects, ideal in applications where space is limited.
Easy to use, the 5P HEX gives you plenty of creative options. It offers automated programs such as Sound-Active, RGBAW + UV Dimmer, and Color Strobe for fast setup, and a four-channel DMX mode for in-depth control. The master/slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
Other features include flicker-free operation (for video applications), 63 built-in color macros, a metal gel frame, and an auto-sensing power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 8 units at 120V.
The 5P HEX comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket, which can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture can be wirelessly controlled via the Dotz Par RF wireless remote (available separately).
- Bright, flat-profile PAR with 5 x 10W RGBAW + UV (6-in-1) HEX LEDs
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing (red, green, blue, amber, white, ultraviolet)
- Produces wide washes for uplifting venues or for providing heat-free illumination to performers on stages
- Sit-flat design with DMX and IEC AC in/out connectors on the side, for positioning fixture flat on the ground or recessed inside a truss
- 4 x DMX channel modes: 6, 7, 8 and 12
- 7 x built-in programs
- 5 x operational modes: Static Color, RGBAW + UV Dimmer, Program, Sound-Active, and DMX-controlled
- Beam angle: 30°
- 4-button DMX LED display on rear panel
- 63 x built-in color macros
- Flicker-free operation for use with video applications
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%, with five dimmer curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, & Theater)
- Standalone or master/slave configuration
- Daisy-chain power for up to 8 units at 100V (21 units maximum for 240V)
- Metal gel frame – diffuse beam angle with optional filters (available separately)
- Fixture equipped with dual-yoke bracket to hang on truss, mount on a wall, or set on the ground
- Compatible with the Dotz Par RF wireless remote (available separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing
American DJ Dotz PAR RF Remote
The Dotz PAR RF Remote from American DJ allows you to wirelessly control the built-in programs on your Dotz PAR and other selected ADJ fixtures from a distance up to 75'.
- Dotz PAR
- Dotz PAR 100
- 5P Hex
- 5P Hex Pearl
- 12P Hex
- 12P Hex Pearl
- Wifly EXR Dotz PAR
- UV Flood 36