The Vizelex Pro ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter for Mamiya 645-Mount Lens to Nikon F-Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Mamiya 645-mount lens to be used with a Nikon F-mount camera and features a built-in, variable neutral-density filter. This filter has a 2 to 1,000x filter factor that provides a 1 to 10 stop exposure reduction. While recording video with a CCD or CMOS camera, this adapter's variable neutral-density filter can help maintain proper exposure by compensating for increased light levels after widening an installed camera lens's iris to obtain a narrower depth-of-field.
This Vizelex Pro ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter's variable neutral-density filter can also be applied to still photography. Its 0.3 to 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing wider aperture or slower shutter speed settings than otherwise normally possible. By adjusting exposure times and apertures, depth-of-field can be controlled and movement more easily conveyed.
Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is not supported by this adapter. After being placed on the front of the adapter, focus and aperture controls on a compatible lens would continue to be used.
- Allows a Mamiya 645-mount lens to be used with a Nikon F-mount camera
- Built-in variable neutral-density filter for recording video with a CCD or CMOS camera
- Filter helps maintain proper exposure by compensating for increased light levels when adjusting camera lens iris for narrower depth-of-field
- 0.3 to 3.0 built-in, variable neutral-density filter darkens the image, allowing photographs with longer shutter speeds or wider apertures than otherwise normally possible
- Providing a 1 to 10 stop exposure reduction, the built-in filter offers increased depth-of-field control and movement can be more easily conveyed
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release