The Vizelex Pro ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Sony E-mount camera and features a built-in, variable neutral-density filter. This filter has a 2 to 1,000x filter factor that provides a 1 to 10 stop exposure reduction. While recording video with a CCD or CMOS camera, this adapter's variable neutral-density filter can help maintain proper exposure by compensating for increased light levels after widening an installed camera lens's iris to obtain a narrower depth-of-field.
This Vizelex Pro ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter's variable neutral-density filter can also be applied to still photography. Its 0.3 to 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing wider aperture or slower shutter speed settings than otherwise normally possible. By adjusting exposure times and apertures, depth-of-field can be controlled and movement more easily conveyed.
Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is not supported by this adapter. For Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses that lack a means to adjust apertures on the lens body itself, the Vizelex Pro ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter provides an aperture-control ring that couples with a compatible lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to depth-of-field, as well as brightness, can be made. The adapter's aperture-ring can also be used with a non-G type, Nikon F-mount lens's own aperture-control ring; in combination with the built-in variable neutral-density filter's minimum or maximum setting.
This adapter can be used with full frame and APS-C sensors and lenses.
- Allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Sony E-mount camera
- Built-in variable neutral-density filter for recording video with a CCD or CMOS camera
- Filter helps maintain proper exposure by compensating for increased light levels when adjusting camera lens iris for narrower depth-of-field
- 0.3 to 3.0 built-in, variable neutral-density filter darkens the image, allowing photographs with longer shutter speeds or wider apertures than otherwise normally possible
- Providing a 1 to 10 stop exposure reduction, the built-in filter offers increased depth-of-field control and movement can be more easily conveyed
- Integrated, aperture-control ring for Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release