LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer - Compact Bouncer for Shoe Mount Flash

LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap

LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap

B&H # LUPB8020CBK (B&H Kit)
LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap

Kit includes:


LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer - Compact Bouncer for Shoe Mount Flash Vello Cinch Strap for Portable Flashes

Show MoreLess

Close

Now Viewing:

>
Discontinued

Product Highlights

  • For On-Camera Flashes
  • 80-20 Pocket Bouncer
  • Passes Through 80% of Light
  • Bounces 20% of Light Forward
  • Cinch Strap
Show moreShow less
  • 1Description

Bounce light from your on-camera flash both forward and off a wall or ceiling with the LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap from B&H. The 80-20's design bounces 20% of the light from your flash forward while letting the remaining 80% pass through to bounce off a wall or ceiling for a wider fill. Also, the included cinch strap eliminates the need for self-adhesive strips and allows users to quickly attach and remove this modifier.

  • LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer - Compact Bouncer for Shoe Mount Flash

    The LumiQuest 80-20 enlarges and redirects 20% of the light at a 90° angle from the flash and allows 80% of the light to pass on, to be redirected by another surface, which is usually a ceiling.

    This device illuminates the scene with light bouncing off the ceiling while providing "fill" light off the bounce device itself. For use in situations where an 8-9' ceiling is available. Attaches to the flash head in seconds with the included touch fastener tabs.

    UPC: 744579102009
  • Vello Cinch Strap for Portable Flashes

    Vello's Cinch Strap for Portable Flashes makes it easy to quickly attach accessories to your portable flash. It simply wraps around the head of your portable flash, eliminating the need for messy self-adhesive loops. Compatible with most on-camera shoe mounted flashes. It easily allows attachment of such Vello products as:

    • FD-200 Light Bouncer
    • FD-210 / Light Bouncer Plus
    • FD-300 Universal Softbox Small
    • FD-310 Universal Softbox Medium
    • FD-320 Universal Softbox Large
    • FD-400 5" Snoot/Reflector
    • FD-410 8" Snoot/Reflector
    • FD-500 Fabric Softbox
    • FD-600 Honeycomb Grip 1/8"
    • FD-610 Honeycomb Grip 1/4"
    • FD-700 Light Shapers

    UPC: 847628029040
  • LumiQuest 80-20 Pocket Bouncer - Compact Bouncer for Shoe Mount Flash
    Modifier Type Reflector
    Dimensions H: 4.5 x W: 7.2" / H: 11.4 x W: 18.4 cm (Collapsed)
    Weight 2.2 oz / 62.0 g
    Packaging Info
    Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.2 x 4.5 x 0.9"
  • Vello Cinch Strap for Portable Flashes
    Packaging Info
    Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 4.7 x 3.0 x 0.8"
80-20 Pocket Bouncer Kit with Cinch Strap is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product! I have the pocket bouncer, which I like a lot, but it is a little too much at times. With this product, you can send 20% of the light directly to the subject and bounce the remaining 80% off the ceiling giving you efectively two sources of light. This helps to minimize shadows and soften the light while still having some light reserved for your subject.
Date published: 2010-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Make indoor flash less obvious Just attach to your flash, point at the ceiling, and you won't see those harsh shadows that can ruin indoor flash shots. By bouncing 80% of the light off the ceiling,most, if not all, of the shadows will be eliminated. Since only 20% of the flash goes directly toward the subject, it does help to have a powerful flash unit.
Date published: 2011-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Buying a new one after 20 years of use Bought one in the early 90's and been using a lot and after approx 20 years it's worn out so I'm buying a new one. Solves most of my non-studio flash challenges except from fisheye shots. P.S. Due to the plastic surface it's easy to adjust the light temperature with a very thin layer of watercolour
Date published: 2010-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This works! I generally use reflectors and off-camera flash in my photography, but occasionally I have to rely on an on-camera flash. This 80-20 LumiQuest Pocket Bouncer creates a really nice light that wraps around the subject when the chips are down and on-camera flash is the only option.
Date published: 2011-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best speedlight modifer I put the 80-20 on my Nikon SB900 and my Nikon D3 for on location flash. (with camera rotation bracket) beautiful results, no showdows, light is spread out over rooms. Great setup for weddings, though can not be used with non white or 20+ foot ceilings.
Date published: 2010-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better Than Expected Wasn't sure if this would do what I wanted. At the price it was worth a shot. Turned out to be a great buy. Easy to set-up and use. Really happy with the way it works. Would highly recommend it.
Date published: 2010-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works Surprisingly Well I use this bouncer at wedding receptions to shoot candids on my Canon 580 EXII flashes. It is easy to install and effective for short distance candids, when ceiling bounce is possible.
Date published: 2009-06-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Works like it is advertized I attached it to my SB-800 using the Cinch Strap. I don't use it very often; I can get similar results using the bounce card on the SB-800 and tipping it forward just slightly.
Date published: 2010-08-02
  • y_2018, m_9, d_17, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_1155122, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_bhphotovideo
Be the first to review this item
See any errors on this page? Let us know.