The Cineroid LM400-3setV Professional LED 3-Light Kit bundles three LM400 fixtures each with a barndoor set, mounting yoke, diffuser, and V-mount battery plate; all of which fit into the included soft case. Each unit is a variable color temperature light with a range from 3000 to 5400K and a wide beam spread of 120°. They feature 30 steps of dimming, with a readout of the dimming level on the back of the unit. A built-in DMX port allows you to control the units with an optional DMX controller.
Each LM400 incorporates four 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes, one on each side and on the top and bottom of the unit. This allows you to orient the lights on a camera either horizontally or vertically using optional adapters. The included yokes attach to the sides of the light and allow you to mount the lights to an optional stand with a baby 5/8" pin.
Variable Color Temperature
- The unit's color temperature is adjustable from 3000 to 5400K.
- Color temperature adjustments are made via a knob on the back of the light unit.
- Temperature can also be adjusted via an optional remote control.
- The panel features a total of 1152 LEDs, which are organized in a 24 x 16 chip array with three LEDs per chip.
- The unit's brightness level is adjustable in 30 steps.
- Dimming adjustments are made via a knob on the back of the light unit
- The brightness adjustment reads in 30 steps on the back of the unit.