The Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Canon EF or EF-S Mount Lens to Fujifilm X-Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used with a Fujifilm X-mount camera. Shift and rotational capability is then provided to help ensure correct convergence of lines within your frame, making this adapter useful for architecture, product, and macro photography. This adapter also complements panoramic stitching with or without a panoramic tripod head, allowing for more precise capture of individual composite images so that can be more easily and accurately stitched.
The shift function provided by the Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Canon EF or EF-S Mount Lens to Fujifilm X-Mount Camera enables movement of a lens's optical axis by +/- 10mm from its center. Clockwise or counterclockwise 360° rotation is also enabled so that the shift function can be performed at any rotational angle parallel to the camera it is installed on. Shift and rotational movements can be carried out simultaneously or independently of each other, and in either case with a smooth, click-less action.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. When removed from a compatible Canon camera, the aperture diaphragm on a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens is designed to open to its widest setting. A Canon EF or EF-S mount lens may be effectively used with its aperture diaphragm fully open along with this adapter and a Fujifilm X-mount camera. Otherwise, an aperture value on a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens may be set by first placing the lens on a Canon EOS camera and then pressing the camera's depth of field preview button while removing the lens prior to placing it on the adapter.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used with a Fujifilm X-mount camera
- Enables shift and rotational capability
- Allows attached lens to shift +/- 10mm from its center
- Attached lens can be rotated 360°
- Smooth shift and rotational movements
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel mounting rings for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release