The Mackie ProFX12v2 12-Channel Mixer & Carry Bag Kit from B&H comes with everything you need to take your show on the road. Including the ProFX12v2 12-Channel Mixer with Built-In FX and a protective carry bag with plenty of extra storage space, this kit is a great start towards building your sound reinforcement rig.
Mackie ProFX12v2 12-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
The ProFX12v2 12-channel mixing console from Mackie features a built-in effects engine, and is ideal for a plethora of live sound reinforcement applications ranging from live bands and DJs to lecturers and presenters. With 6 XLR mic inputs with low-noise Vita microphone preamps, per channel 3-band EQ, 1 aux send, and an FX out for feeding external processors, the ProFX12v2 offers professional features to suit a wide variety of configurations.
In addition to the mic inputs, the ProFX12v2 includes 12 line inputs for connecting keyboards, samplers, and other gear. There is also an RCA tape input and output for connecting portable music players similar devices. In addition, the mixer has rugged 60mm faders for all input channels, return and main/monitor masters.
The ProFX12v2's effects engine offers 16 different effects, including reverbs, delays, and choruses. It also features a 7-band graphic EQ that can be used for tuning mains or monitors, and a built-in USB interface that can be used to record the show or provide music playback via Mac or Windows computer.
Features at a Glance
- 6 low-noise Vita mic preamps
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects like reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output ideal for driving a monitor mix
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback device
- 60mm faders for input channels, return, and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz and 12 kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass, and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or Windows
- For live recording and home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 Padded Nylon Mixer/Equipment Bag (15.5 x 15.0 x 5.5")
The Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 is a padded nylon mixer/equipment bag designed to safely house a mixer or other equipment for musicians, audio engineers, DJs, and A/V techs in live stage applications, clubs, and mobile-recording rigs. The durable nylon exterior guards against moisture and dust while the 10mm dual-layer padding and tricot interior lining keep your gear snug and safe.External storage pockets with integrated cord management straps are ideal for accessories such as cables, adapters, and tools. The webbed carry handles and removable shoulder strap enable versatile and comfortable transport. Zipper closure ensures easy access when packing and unpacking your valuables.