Extremely rugged & lightweight OpticalCON QUAD singlemode tactical cable reel with opticalCON Connectorized center hub. Four Fibers only, no electrical conductors. Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications! Ruggedized opticalCON QUAD fiber optic cables designed for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. OpticalCON assemblies are COCA factory terminated and machine polished in state of the art Fiber Optic Lab.
The cables are exclusively assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system. opticalCON ADVANCED further enhances the original opticalCON making it more robust by adding lockable and water proofed metal caps as well as rubber guards. This is especially critical for outdoor applications. The ergonomically cable strain relief improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use, and the color-coding options allow custom-built coding.
- Machine polishing processes provide exceptionally low return loss and insertion loss
- OpticalCON features a ruggedized connector body, common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system to shield against endface contamination
- APC Polishing types available upon request
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Tactical tight buffered PUR Cable
- Optical Shutter Mechanism for added protection
- Typical back reflection <-55dB