The ViewShare Tensioned Advantage 50 x 80" 16:10 Screen with HD Progressive 1.3 Surface (Full Assembly, 220V) from Da-Lite integrates an HD camera into the screen and is compatible with any free peer-to-peer video conferencing software.
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the screen features ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening, eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets are provided to make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The ViewShare system screen features simple ceiling-tile installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
This item is wired for 220V European.
- HD Progressive 1.3 is ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain. The purest white HD Progressive surface, HD Progressive 1.3 offers true color reproduction and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. It has a gain of 1.5 and a cone of 150°.
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Auto-focusing camera integrated into the slat bar
- Plug-and-play connectivity
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264/SVC video compression
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p for Microsoft Lync 2013, along with optimizations for call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90° field of view
- Up to 4X zoom in 1080p
- Rightlight 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments, even low light
- Optional light application for control of pan, tilt and zoom
- Carl Zeiss lens
- External privacy shutter
- Automatic low-light correction
- High-speed USB 2.0 certified
- System requirements: Windows 7 or 8 / Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adequate hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with UVC apps, and H/264 for Lync 2013
- Optimized for Lync and Skype
- Designed to provide silent operation when raising or lowering the screen
- Keeps screen operation flexible
- Black-backed screen material for enhanced image quality and opacity
- Simple installation with the included installation kit
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless screen surface