Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the 120V 24717FL Tensioned Advantage Electrol 87 x 139" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen from Da-Lite is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets are included to make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Advantage Electrol screen features simple in-ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
Note: This screen does not include a box, and is designed for installations where a box has previously been selected. Please ensure the box you are using is compatible - i.e., is of the same size and has the same option - as with this fabric, roller, and motor assembly. The box that goes with this model number is: 24717BL.
HD Progressive 1.3 Screen Surface
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Black-backed screen material for enhanced image quality and opacity
- Seamless surface