Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The 6-line LCD display found on the X3030 VoIP Telephone for XBLUE X25 & X50 Systems from XBLUE features support for caller ID, call logs, and a phonebook directory making it easy to see who's calling, who has called, and even store those numbers for safe keeping. With 11 programmable buttons, multiple speed dials can be loaded directly into the unit for easy dialing, and each button features its own LED indicator depicting line status. Each X3030 VoIP phone comes equipped with dual Ethernet ports to connect the phone to a PC for quick and easy installation.
• Alarm Clock - (3) Programmable
• Automatic Answer
• Automatic Daylight Savings
• Automatic Hold
• Call Blocking of Inbound Calls
• Call Forward - Busy
• Call Forward - No Answer
• Call Forward - Do Not Disturb
• Call Forward - To a landline or cell phone
• Call Forward - To office & cell at the same time
• Call Hold
• Call Log
• Call Transfer
• Caller ID
• Call Waiting
• Distinctive Ringing
• Headset Jack Port (RJ9)
• Hold Reminder
• Hot Dial Pad - Dial while on hook
• Message Waiting Indication
• Voicemail Count in Display
• Menu programming
• Multi-Line Appearance
• On-Hook Dialing
• Programmable Codec Settings
• Programmable Feature Buttons
• Return to Default Settings
• Six-Line LCD Display
• Soft-Key Interactive Buttons
• Speakerphone (Full Duplex)
• Speed Dial
• Phonebook (Private and Public)
• Volume Control
In the Box
XBLUE Networks X3030 VoIP Telephone for XBLUE X25 & X50 Systems