Capture motorized live-motion slides and create time-lapse videos with the Essentials Slider Bundle from Rhino. The bundle features the 24" Rhino Slider EVO Carbon, which supports loads up to 15 lb, and the Rhino Motion system. Use the wheel on the Rhino Motion control unit to react to live performances, or program a slide with specific in and out points, travel time, ramping, and looping. The single compact motor provides precise, quiet operation.
Adding to the slider's versatility are its interchangeable rails, letting you swap the included lightweight 24" carbon fiber rails for optional 42" rails when longer slides are need, or stainless steel rails to support heavier camera loads. As part of this bundle, a soft carrying case is included designed to fit the fully assembled 24" slider, including the attached Rhino Motion, as well as optional accessories such as a fluid head and Rhino Arc.
Rhino Camera Gear Slider EVO Carbon (24")
The Rhino Slider EVO Carbon is a highly versatile, belt-driven camera slider that can adapt to your shooting needs. The system includes lightweight carbon fiber rails that support loads up to 15 lb, which can be swapped for optional 42" rails when longer slides are required. Additionally, optional stainless steel rails are available for when you need to support heavier loads. The slider can also be upgraded to a motorized system with the addition of the separately available Rhino Motion, allowing you to capture smooth live motion and time-lapses with a single motor.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. It can be center-mounted on a tripod via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the center of the rails, or supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the tripod. You can also setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting using the included spring-loaded legs with index marks. The legs fold up for compact storage.
- Ability to switch between carbon fiber and stainless steel rails (24" and 42" lengths)
- 24" lightweight carbon fiber included
- Supports loads up to 15 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks
Rhino Camera Gear Motion for EVO Sliders
Rhino Motion includes a motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders. It's designed to capture live motion and time-lapse shots, and offers two time-lapse modes — Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse, the latter allowing you to control the shutter, so you won't need an external intervalometer. The shutter is released by the Rhino Motion itself.
Within the other option — Simple Time-lapse — you get to assign the travel distance, total time, and ramping (easing in and out). You can also assign a Loop setting that lets you repeat the assigned timeplase in the opposite direction so you can film an interview with your B-camera autonomously moving back and forth. After the start of the time-lapse, the LCD of the controller will then display status figures, such as Percentage Done.
During live motion capture you can turn the camera in real time by turning the wheel on the dial, ensuring a better chance of capturing spontaneous moments. The wheel incorporates an advanced magnetic encoder technology that provides highly responsive control during filming as well as menu navigation.
The motor features an ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system and 7-hour built-in battery. The extended battery life enables you to use Rhino Motion on multiple shoots on a single charge. The motor also functions at nearly silent operation when at low speeds, so you can capture quality video and audio simultaneously.
- Motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders
- Capture live motion and time-lapse shots
- Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse options, the latter eliminating the need for an intervalometer
- Control wheel can be turned in real time during motion capture to spontaneously adjust the camera
- Ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system
- 7-hour built-in battery
- Stealth Drive nearly silent operation at low speeds
- Auto-sensing end-bumper technology
- Advanced magnetic encoder technology provides highly responsive wheel control
Rhino Camera Gear Slider EVO Carrying Case (24")
Store and protect your 24" EVO camera slider with the Rhino Slider EVO Carrying Case. To facilitate fast setups in the field, the case fits a completely assembled slider, including an attached Rhino Motion, Rhino Arc, and even a fluid head thanks to an expandable "pop top" design. A soft interior lining helps protect the slider from scratches, while retaining straps keep the slider secured in place.
- Protects your 24" Rhino Slider EVO
- Expandable pop-top lets you keep your fluid head attached
- Retaining straps keep your slider in place