Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Conduct your conference calls from nearly anywhere you go with the SoundStation2W Wireless Analog Conference Phone from Polycom. Simply connect your mobile phone to the conference phone via the included cable and allow nearly everyone in the room to join in on your call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) and Acoustic Clarity technologies help to eliminate background noise and provide enhanced voice quality. In addition to enhanced call quality, the 360-degree microphone offers enhanced voice recognition regardless of where people are positioned.
The included base station features analog telephone line connectivity and wireless connectivity to the conference phone console. You can move the console up to 150 ft away from the base giving you the freedom to place it wherever is most convenient. The console also comes equipped with an integrated Lithium-Ion battery for up to 24 hours of talk time and 160 hours of standby time.
Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers crystal-clear conversations, making
conference calls more productive
Secure wireless technology with voice encryption for added security
Conference at Greater Distances
Conference without cords up to 150 feet from the base station
Up to 24 hour talk time and 160 hour standby from lithium-ion battery, with portable charger included
Resists Interference from Mobile Phones
Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
Applications Port enables conferencing through mobile devices and computers
Easy to Install and Use
Works like other Polycom analog conference phones, compatible with any analog phone line
Software upgradeable through mini-USB port
In the Box
Polycom SoundStation2W Wireless Analog Conference Phone with Base Station
• 12 V DC nominal; supplied by battery or portable AC charger
• 1.8 GHz DECT (1.880 to 1.900 GHz)
• 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 (1.920 to 1.930 GHz)
• 2.4 GHz WDCT (2.401 to 2.483 GHz)
• 150 ft (45 m) from base station
• Rechargeable lithium-Ion battery pack
• 24 hrs
• 160 hrs
• 8 hrs
• 1 A standard
• 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply
• 64-bit voice encryption between console and base station
• Aux out record feature activated via console keypad
• Four-foot mobile phone cable with standard 3.5 mm headset plugs
• Four-foot computer calling cable to connect to line-out and line-in ports
• Size: 132 x 65
• High resolution backlit graphical LCD
• Support for multiple caller ID standards
• Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
• British Telecom
• Phone book/speed dial list up to 25 entries
• 12-key telephone keypad
• On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys
• 4 context-dependent soft keys including redial and hold
• Loudspeaker frequency response: 300-3300 Hz
• Volume: Adjustable to 94 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 1.0 m
• 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
• Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 at -2 dB idle limit
• Up to 10 ft (3 m) microphone pick-up range
• Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
• Dynamic noise reduction
• 1.8 GHz DECT, 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0, or 2.4 GHz WDCT radio interface to
• 2.5 mm connection port (cable included)
• Interface to charger
• Mini-USB port for software upgrades
• 2 expansion microphone connections
• Console locking grommet (compatible with standard laptop/PC security cables)
• Wall mounting fastening holes