Create vibrant visual effects with Adobe After Effects. Gain the tips, tricks, and applied knowledge you need to carry out essential visual effects tasks and bring your digital compositing to the next level.
In Compositing Visual Effects in After Effects, industry veteran Lee Lanier covers all the common After Effects techniques any serious visual effects artist needs to know, combining the professionally-vetted studio practices and workflows with multi-chapter projects and hands-on lessons.
- Altering resolutions and frame rates
- Channel and color space manipulation
- Rotoscoping and masking
- Matchmoving and motion tracking
- Keying green screen
- Working in the 3D environment and integrating 3D render passes
- Particle simulation
- Color grading and distressing
- Expressions and project management