Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The I350-T2 Intel Ethernet Server Adapter includes Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c) to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features designed directly into the controller on the adapter. I/O virtualization advances network connectivity models used in today's servers to more efficient models by providing Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), multiple Rx/Tx queues, and on-controller QoS functionality that can be used in both virtual and non-virtual server deployments.
This Intel Ethernet Server Adapter also features native iSCSI initiators built into Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VMware ESX platforms providing a simple, dependable, cost-effective way to connect to iSCSI SANs. These native initiators are broadly tested using multiple generations of operating systems, storage
systems, and OS tools to help ensure reliability and ease of use. Standardizing on Intel Ethernet Adapters for iSCSI enables administrators to use a single initiator, TCP/IP stack, and a common set of management tools and IT policies.
In addition, Intel Ethernet Server Adapters include a number of hardware features designed to accelerate iSCSI traffic and enhance data processing. For example, TCP segmentation offload and checksum offload capabilities help reduce processor
usage, increase throughput, and deliver enhanced iSCSI performance. Finally, using native OS initiators, an Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350 supports the CRC-32 digest instruction set included with Intel Xeon processor products, which
improves transmission reliability and delivers an enterprise class iSCSI solution.
• Broad OS support
• Optimized for Intel Architecture
• Advanced traffic steering using Intel Ethernet Flow Director
• Outstanding virtualization performance with Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity
• Network Virtualization Offloads for VXLAN, NVGRE & Geneve
• Leadership in virtual system scalability with Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP) and intelligent offload
• Broad Hypervisor support (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and Xen)
• Full line of 10GbE/40GbE Converged Network Adapters
• Fibre Channel over Ethernet
• iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
• Support for Data Center Bridging with lossless Ethernet
• Integrated PCI Express
• Intel Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized
• Intel Direct Data I/O Technology
Converged Network and Server Adapter Management
• Convenient access to Intel PROSet Utility, now integrated in Windows Device Manager
• Simple, integrated tools make it easy to manage and troubleshoot Ethernet connections in both servers and client computers
• Supports multi-vendor teaming for adapter compatibility with most on-board connections
In the Box
Intel I350-T2 Intel Ethernet Server Adapter
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
Connector & Cable Medium
RJ-45 copper twisted pair
Category-5e up to 328 ft / 100 m
Expansion Slot Type
PCI Express 2.1 5 GT/s, x4 Lane
Supported Slot Height(s)
Low profile and full height
Intel Virtualization Technology
On-chip QoS and Traffic Management, Flexible Port Partitioning, Virtual Machine
Device Queues (VMDq), PCI-SIG SR-IOV capable