DVD Creator from Xilisoft is a downloadable Windows software program that supports many types of video file formats so you can create your own DVD. It takes the videos from camcorders and smartphones and coverts them to play on your home DVD player. It allows you to play the DVD on NTSC or PAL devices with an aspect ratio of 4:3 or 16:9. If you run out of discs, it allows you to save the converted videos as ISO files.
DVD Creator provides templates that add menus to help organize your DVD. You can clip a part of the video and use it as a video thumbnail for chapter selection. DVD Creator lets you add multiple audio tracks and up to 32 subtitle files. Furthermore, it can adjust the video's volume and audio delay.
- Convert and transfer videos to DVDs
- Clip the segments you want and merge them together
- Crop the video to adjust the frame size
- Add subtitles, watermarks, and audio tracks
- DVD menu templates included
- Create DVD menus to arrange the files
- Attach background music, images, and menu titles to the DVD menu
- Add video thumbnails to the chapter menu using clips from the video
- Add multiple audio tracks and up to 32 subtitle files
- Set the volume, audio delay, and loop options
- Save the converted videos as ISO files in its own folder
- Set the DVD to support NTSC or PAL
- 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio supported