Transfer photos to a DVD with the downloadable Photo DVD Maker Windows software program from Xilisoft. With your photos on a DVD, you can view them using a standard DVD player connected to a TV. Moreover, you can share them with anyone that does not have access to a computer, but owns an NTSC or PAL DVD player.
Photo DVD Maker comes with a drag and drop feature that lets you easily create a photo slide show. You can add music as well as chapters, which organize the photos by theme such as holidays and vacation trips, to the slide show. Additionally, Photo DVD Maker lets you create an impressive show with the help of transitional effects and image-editing tools.
- Transfer your photo library to DVDs
- Create ISO files and DVD folders for your photo collection
- Supports multi-threading and multi-core CPU processing to speed up the conversion process
- Apply transitional effects such as fade-in and fade-out
- Rotate the photos 90° clockwise or counterclockwise as well as flip the photo's orientation during playback
- Add background music along with audio fade-in and fade-out effects
- Set the audio to loop during playback
- Adjust the writing speed, video and audio quality, and audio channel
- Customize the volume label
- Create a DVD to play under NTSC or PAL standards
- Set a predetermined interval to automatically add chapters
- Photo DVD Maker can automatically close itself once the conversion is finished
- Your computer can shut down, hibernate, enter standby, or do nothing after a conversion job is done
- The user interface includes English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese