Video in Photoshop for Photographers and Designers from Peachpit Press is an electronic download / eBOOK for Photoshop users who want to learn how to use the video features already available within Photoshop. Colin Smith guides you through a workflow for video that covers the basics of video production, organizing and reviewing your footage using Lightroom and Bridge, editing and color correcting, working with audio, adding 3D and motion effects, and then finally exporting your work. This eBOOK goes further, covering slideshow creation utilizing the effects in your timeline, timelapse, creating cinematic looks, and adding video into 2D and 3D environments.
Collin Smith is an award winning new-media designer, who has been designing for the web since 1994. He has written more than a dozen books to his credit.
Table of Contents
- 1 - Why Edit Video with Photoshop?
- 2 - Production Essentials
- 3 - Understanding Video Files and Technology
- 4 - Get Organized with Adobe Bridge
- 5 - Get Organized with Lightroom
- 6 - Assembling the Rough Cut
- 7 - Refining the Story
- 8 - Color Correcting
- 9 - Repairing Footage
- 10 - Filtering Video Files
- 11 - Adding Titles
- 12 - Work with Photos and Slideshows
- 13 - Exporting and Publishing
- Focuses on the video features and best-practice workflow methods that allow busy professionals to edit and correct their footage without leaving Photoshop!
- Engaging and friendly instruction from a top trainer and expert.
- Loaded with creative techniques and details for creating beautiful videos and enhancing your Photoshop projects.
- Clear, four-color images throughout with accompanying image files and footage on the disc make this both an inspirational and practical guide.