The 17.3" Rack Mount Dual Link/Waveform Monitor from Marshall Electronics includes Dual Link with Waveform & Vectorscope, along with IMD (In-Monitor Display) features. In Quad-View mode, the monitors break the screen into four quadrants and display audio bars, a waveform monitor, vectorscope, and live video simultaneously. This monitor also features IMD protocol support for TSL, NVISION, image video, and MEI (Marshall Electronics) tally control systems, remote firmware update via RS-485, tri-color hard and soft tally, and Safety Marker configurations.
1920 x 1080 LED-Backlit Panel
- This monitor features an all-digital 1920 x 1080 LED-Backlit display. The LCD panel features a brightness of 400 cd/m² and a 600:1 contrast ratio making it ideal in a variety of environments and lighting conditions.
Multi-mode, Vectorscope, and Waveform Monitor Mode
- This monitor series includes a real-time waveform monitor and vectorscope along with support for SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and Dual Link SDI. With the monitor in multi-mode, the monitor will break into four quadrants and display signal input information (link status), embedded audio levels, a waveform monitor, a vectorscope, and live video simultaneously. Additional layouts provide the ability to view the Waveform monitor, vectorscope, SDI Link status, and Video individually.
Closed Captioning Decoding
- The DLW monitor allows for decoding of closed captioning in the EIA-608 or EIA-708.
OSD Features (On-Screen Display)
- Embedded time code and an embedded audio presence indicator can be displayed on the screen in a variety of configurations. Closed caption presence indication is also provided for 608/708 captions.
- In-Monitor display allows on-screen text and tally indication, controlled locally or remotely via a variety of industry standard protocols. Color temperature adjustment, aspect ratio settings, blue-only mode, and monochrome mode are a few of the advanced features allowing the monitor to be at home in any broadcast environment. Pixel-to-Pixel mode also allows native display of any incoming image format.
Four User-Definable Function Buttons
- Four user-definable function buttons allow quick access to numerous settings and features including aspect ratio, monochrome mode, color temperature, and more.
- The built-in waveform monitor can be displayed in various aspect ratios, positions, and transparency options. The waveform monitor displays YUV/RGB in both Overlay and Parade modes.
Real-Time Color Vectorscope
- The built-in vectorscope allows users to monitor color gamut range in real time. It displays in various sizes, positions, and transparency options.
Audio Level Meters
- De-embeds and displays up to 16 channels of audio using sixteen 40-segment tri-color audio meters with user-adjustable reference levels.
- 2 x 3G-SDI inputs with loop-through and SD-SDI, HD-SDI, & 3G-SDI support
- SDI inputs can be used in tandem to do dual link
- 1 x DVI-I input supports digital DVI, HDMI (without audio), analog video (RGB, YPbPr) to 162 MHz
- 10-bit image processor
- 4 x 3 and 16 x 9 aspect ratios
- High quality motion adaptive deinterlacer
- Timecode (LTC / VITC)
- 608/708 closed captioning
- Waveform monitor
- Ancillary data window
- 16 channels of audio metering (SDI inputs only)
- Standard Marshall IMD processing
- RotoMenu controlled OSD
- Four programmable function buttons
- System statistics monitoring in OSD
- Variety of markers
- Hard Tally (red, yellow, green LEDs)
- Soft Tally (in IMD)
- RS-485 interface supports Marshall, image video, and TSL protocols
- System supports color calibration
- RS-485 based firmware update