Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Unrecognized Zip Code
GU Energy Labs Gel (24-Pack, Chocolate Peanut Butter)
GU Energy Labs
Gel (24-Pack, Chocolate Peanut Butter)
Created for daily training and competition, GU Energy Labs' Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored Energy Gel packs energy-dense calories in a portable packet to help sustain energy demands of long duration activities. The 100-calorie packet contains carbohydrates to keep you fueled, delaying fatigue and restoring your glycogen stores. Sodium, the primary electrolyte lost in sweat, aids in hydration by maintaining water balance. These Energy Gels are offered here in a box of 24-packs in Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Table of Contents
Serving Size: 1 packet (32 g) Servings per container: 24 Calories: 100 Calories from fat: 15 Total Fat: 1.5 g (2% DV) Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg (0% DV) Sodium: 125 mg (5% DV) Potassium: 55 mg (2% DV) Total Carbs: 20 g (7% DV) Dietary fiber: 0 g (0%) Sugar: 7 g Protein: 1 g Vitamin A: 0% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium: 2% DV Iron: 2% DV Vitamin E (0% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 Calorie diet