Watson Pro designed this Gold Mount 14.8V 97Wh Li-Ion Battery with a quick-reference LED battery-level meter and with the punch to power up to most mid-size and large professional cameras. This lightweight battery provides up to a constant 6.5A/79W output. At 35W, average runtime is rated at approximately 154 minutes. For safe operation, a built-in intelligent control circuit protects against damage from current or voltage overload, overheating, or short-circuits.
The 5-LED battery-level meter is located on the side where it's easy to glance at during your shoot and is activated via a battery-level check button right underneath it. When the battery reaches below 9% capacity level, the bottom LED begins to flash automatically as a warning.
There's also a D-tap port for powering accessories, and a USB 2.0 port for powering USB devices such as receivers. These two outputs can be used simultaneously.
- 14.8V, 97Wh lithium-ion battery with a Gold mount
- Supports up to 6.5A/79W constant draw
- 154 minute average runtime at 35W
- 5-LED battery-level meter on the side
- Intelligent control circuit protection
- Simultaneously active D-Tap and USB 2.0 ports