Monitor your runtime in real time with the Watson Pro 14.8V 97Wh Li-Ion Battery with LCD with a Gold Mount. This lightweight battery provides up to a constant 6.5A/79W output, suitable for up to most mid-size and large professional cameras. At 35W, average runtime is rated at approximately 154 minutes. For safe operation, a built-in intelligent control circuit protects against damage from current or voltage overload, overheating, or short-circuits.
A backlit LCD located on the side stays on when the battery is in use and shows remaining runtime in minutes and capacity as a percentage bar, and constantly updates in real time. If your source fluctuates in the amount of draw, the LCD will automatically adjust the remaining runtime displayed. When the battery is not in use, a battery-level check button underneath the LCD can be pressed to display remaining capacity percentage. When the battery is charging, capacity percentage and remaining charge time in minutes are displayed.
There's also a D-tap port for powering accessories, and a USB 2.0 port for powering USB devices such as receivers. These two outputs can be used simultaneously.
- 14.8V, 97Wh lithium-ion battery in a Gold mount
- Supports up to 6.5A/79W constant draw
- 154-minute average runtime at 35W
- Backlit LCD on the side displays runtime in minutes and capacity as a percentage bar
- LCD remains lit when the battery is in use and constantly updates in real time dependant on draw
- Intelligent control circuit protection
- Simultaneously active D-tap and USB 2.0 ports