EOTech's Holographic Hybrid Sight II or HHS II EXPS2-2 HWS with G33.STS Magnifier bundles a compact holographic weapon sight with a 3x magnifier to increase the sight's usable range.
The EXPS2 is built to conserve rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. This model's reticle features a 68 MOA outer ring with a 1 MOA center aiming dot for use in close to medium range encounters. Below the first dot is a second dot for long-range use with the magnifier.
The G33.STS magnifier provides a 3x power to increase the usable range of the sight and features the Switch-to-Side functionality which allows the user to move the magnifier to the side for close to mid-range use and quickly move it into place in front of the sight to engage and long-range. All this is done without having to remove the magnifier from the rail, for fast transitions.
Both the sight and magnifier are submersible and come with integrated Picatinny/Weaver quick-release rail mounts for easy removal and re-mounting.
EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight (Red Circle-Double-Dot Reticle)
The EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight is built to conserve valuable rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. This model's red holographic reticle features a 68 MOA outer ring with a 1 MOA center aiming dot for use in close to medium range encounters with a second aiming dot under the first to use at longer ranges with magnifiers. To get users on target faster, impact point correction is made at 0.5 MOA per click with a total windage and elevation adjustment range of 40 MOA to compensate for most terrain and conditions. Measuring just 3.8" and weighing a mere 11.2oz the EXPS2 has an integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount for fast and easy removal and re-installation without having to re-zero, is submersible to 33', and is internally fog-resistant. It runs on a single CR123 battery with a continuous runtime of about 600 hours at a medium setting, with 20 selectable intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions.
- Magnification: 1x
- Unlimited eye relief
- Anti-reflective coated optics
- Front Window: Shatter-resistant 1/8" glass
- Rear Window: Shatter-resistant 3/16" laminate
- Field of View: 90' at 100 yards
- Window Dimensions: 1.2x0.85"
- Red laser illumination
- 68 MOA outer ring
- 1 MOA center aiming dot for use at close to medium range
- Second aiming dot located under the first for use at long range with magnifiers
- 20 intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions
- Auto battery check indicator
- 8-hr or 4-hr selectable auto shut-off
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent reticle intensity throughout battery charge
- Runs on one CR123 lithium battery
Use and Handling
- 0.5 MOA adjustment per click at 100 yards
- ±40 MOA windage/elevation adjustments
- Recessed side windage and elevation dials reduce snag points
- User-facing raised on/off and intensity selection buttons
- Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
- Durable housing with aluminum hood assembly
- Submersible to 33'
- Internally fog resistant
- Integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Self-adjusting mechanism compensates for variation in tolerances to keep the sight centered on the rail
EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier with Mount (Black)
The matte black EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier from L3 comes with the Switch to Side (STS) quick-release mount, which allows the shooter to switch to unmagnified viewing simply by pushing the G33 to the side. For cowitnessing raised iron sights, the STS mount comes with an optional 7mm riser. The G33 magnified optic features an improved 2" eye relief compared to previous EOTech magnifiers, and its tool-less design enables quick windage and elevation adjustments by hand. A compact footprint and user-friendly handling are complemented by the magnifier's o-ring sealed weatherproof housing.