The D16 Group Antresol Analog BBD Stereo Flanger Effect Plug-in is modeled after the Electric Mistress flanger stopmpbox pedal, giving instrumentalists and producers of any genre a high-quality, versatile modulation effect. Emulating the original pedal, Antresol models an impulse-controlled, solid-state analog Bucket Brigade delay line, offering a rich character defined by harmonious interacting resonances. It can be used on guitars, synths, basses and much more.
In addition to the standard knobs found on the face of the original unit, there is also a wide range of deeper parameters available to tweak, such as the on-PCB trimpots, which would normally be inaccessible without taking the stompbox apart. Some parameters go far beyond those you could find in a common flanger effect, such as a fully controllable LFO with adjustable phase and rate-sync to a host application's tempo, and the ability to delink the stereo channels and control the parameters independently for the left and right channels.
- Emulation of BBD-based analog delay line
- Optional independent parameter control for L/R channels
- Selectable L/R or M/S stereo processing modes
- Mistress mode allows the whole unit to work the same as the classic flanger
- LFO can be synchronized with your host application
- 3 different LFO-to-BBD clock curves
- Ultra-low aliasing output
- Highly musical and pleasant sound
- Tag-based browser
- Two alternative GUI sizes
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout
- 64-bit internal processing