The Raven RV05 Mid-Tower Case from SilverStone features a compartmentalized layout and the signature Raven 90 degree motherboard mounting layout. Included with the RV05 are two Air Penetrator AP181 fans. The latest revision of Air Penetrator fans includes three-speed switches and delivers powerful airflow to aid stack cooling for eliminating heat.
The RV05 is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports, one mic jack, one audio jack, and seven expansion slots. Compatible with SSI-CEB, ATX, and micro-ATX motherboards as well as ATX power supplies, it also supports up to one slim slot-loading optical drive, two 3.5", and two 2.5" drives for increased expandability. Users who are looking to install larger or longer components should note that the RV05 can accommodate expansion cards up to 12.3" long and 6.57" wide as well as CPU coolers up to 162mm tall.
In addition, there are plenty of ergonomic touches, such as quick access filters, easy-access hard drive bays, CPU back-plate cutout, and optimized cable-routing paths to enable easy maintenance.
- Signature RAVEN styling touches
- 90-degree motherboard mounting
- 5.25"-bay-free space-saving design
- Air Penetrator fans for performance and quietness
- Positive air pressure design for cooling, quietness, and dust prevention
- Quick release latch for fast side panel removal
- Front access to main filter for easy maintenance
- Supports for various liquid cooling radiator sizes