With its impact-resistant and waterproof construction, the Streamlight Polytac HP Flashlight makes a great addition to your tool crib or outdoor gear. Its C4 LED produces bright white light, and its reflector shapes it into a tightly collimated beam that is ideal for distance illuminations. With an output range of 14-275 lumens, you can use it for both proximity or distance illumination. Illuminate your path on the trail or around your campsite with high or low modes and signal your friends or rescue teams with a strobe or momentary on modes. To provide a beam of constant brightness regardless of battery status, the flashlight has a power-regulating circuit.
The housing is made of lightweight and durable nylon polymer with impact-resistance rating of 9.8'. It is also O-ring sealed to ensure flawless operation after submersions to 3.3' for half an hour. For added protection when you break window glass with its crenelated bezel, the lens is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate with an anti-scratch coating. To offer comfort and versatility, the light also features a non-slip textured handle and a long aluminum removable pocket clip. This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- 14/275 Lumens
- Power-regulated C4 white LED emitter
- Low, high, strobe, and momentary-on modes
- Reflector creates a tight beam with peripheral cone of light
- 1.7" crenelated bezel
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch coating
- Tailcap push-button switches between lighting modes and programs
- Nylon polymer housing is extremely lightweight and durable
- Waterproof and sealed with O-ring: submersible to 3.3' for 0.5 hour
- Impact resistant to drops from 9.8' height
- Removable aluminum pocket clip