The anti-static impact- and chemical-resistant polymer resin construction of the yellow 4AA ProPolymax Flashlight from Streamlight is well suited for use in harsh environments, such as construction sites or emergency response. The C4 LED is controlled by a TEN-TAP programmable tail switch that allows you to select one of three different programs, including high/low/strobe, high only, or low/high. On high the light outputs 300 lumens, while selecting low provides 50 lumens. The strobe mode provides up to 6 hours of signaling. IP67 waterproofing means it is submersible to 3.3' for a half hour. This flashlight is rated to survive a fall from up to 9.8'.
- Low: 50 lumens
- High: 300 lumens
- C4 LED
- Strobe Mode
- Smooth Parabolic Reflector
- Location: Tail
- Type: User programmable
- TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of different programs: high/low/strobe, high only, or low/high
- 1.5"-diameter bezel
- Polymer resin
- Anti-static material is resistant to chemicals and solvents
- IP67 rated: waterproof to 3.3' for up to a half hour
- Impact resistant to 9.8'
- Visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Will not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly