With Dual-Fuel powering options, the yellow Double Clutch USB LED Headlamp from Streamlight can be powered by either the included rechargeable lithium-polymer battery pack or by three AAA batteries when backup power is needed. The lamp itself is highly capable with the ability to switch between spot and flood beams with a simple twist of the facecap, which is easy enough to do even with gloves on. Also, with a white C4 LED it has outputs of 125 lumens at high or 30 lumens at the low setting. The head can also be tilted up to 60° for ensuring the light illuminates what you need.
The lamp is also designed to work in a wide range of environments and scenarios. It is IPX4-rated for water resistance and tested to 6.6' for impacts. The Double Clutch comes with a rubber hard hat head strap, an elastic head strap, and a 120 VAC AC adapter for charging the battery from the wall socket using the included USB cable.
- C4 LED technology with 50,000-hour lifetime
- Spot and flood beam options
- Low: 30 lumens
- High: 125 lumens
- Twisting facecap
- Double tap for intensity switch
- Previous setting is stored in memory
- Polycarbonate construction with polycarbonate lens
- Head tilts up to 60°
- IPX4-rated water resistance
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Adjustable rubber hard hat strap and elastic strap
- Runs on rechargeable lithium-polymer battery or 3 AAA alkaline or lithium batteries