With its impact-resistant and waterproof construction, the Streamlight Polytac Tactical Light Helmet Kit makes a great addition to your tool crib or outdoor gear. It includes a flashlight, a helmet mount, and a rubber helmet strap. The flashlight's C4 LED produces bright white light, and its reflector shapes it into a tightly collimated beam that is ideal for distance illumination. With an output range of 14-275 lumens, you can use it for both proximity or distance illumination. Illuminate your path on trails or around your campsite with high or low modes and signal your friends or rescue teams with strobe or momentary-on modes. To provide a beam of constant brightness regardless of battery status, the flashlight has a power-regulating circuit.
The housing is made of lightweight and durable nylon polymer with an impact resistance rating of 9.8'. It is also o-ring sealed to ensure flawless operation after a submersion to 3.3' for half an hour. For added protection when you break window glass with its crenelated bezel, the lens is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate with an anti-scratch coating. To offer comfort and versatility, the light also features a non-slip textured handle and a long aluminum removable pocket clip.
If you find yourself in situations where hand-free operation is preferred, you can mount this flashlight to a firefighter's helmet using the included aluminum mount. The mount attaches directly to a firefighter's style helmet on one end and clamps the flashlight on another end. To help you adapt this flashlight to any other helmet or hat, also included is a rubber helmet strap. The strap attaches to the mount-flashlight arrangement and can be pulled over your helmet.
- 14/275 lumens
- Power-regulated C4 white LED emitter
- Low, high, strobe, and momentary-on modes
- Reflector creates a tight beam with peripheral cone of light
- 1.25" crenelated bezel
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch coating
- Tailcap pushbutton switches between lighting modes and programs
- Nylon polymer housing is extremely lightweight and durable
- Waterproof and sealed with o-ring: submersible to 3.3' for 0.5 hour
- Impact-resistant to drops from 9.8' height
- Removable aluminum pocket clip
Helmet Mount & Strap
- Allow for hands-free operation
- Mount adapts the flashlight directly to a firefighter's helmet
- Durable aluminum construction of the mount allows for a secure attachment
- Strap allows attachment to most helmets
- Rubber construction allows a tight fit