The ComNet FVT4012M1 Series transmits four channels of video utilizing state of the art 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for very high quality video transmission, along with two (2) channels of bi-directional data and one bi-directional contact closure over one single mode or multimode optical fiber. This equipment is environmentally hardened and suitable for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of plant installations. The FVT4012 is compatible with NTS C, PAL and SE CAM video transmission protocols and supports bi-directional RS 232, 422 and 485 (2 & 4 Wire) data. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are required.
Bi-Color LED indicators are provided to indicate the status of the system, video and data. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate. No additional parts or power supplies are required.
- 10-bit digitally encoded video transmission: transmits 4 real-time color video signals and 2 bi-directional data signals on one optical fiber
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C Short Haul transmission: high quality video performance
- Supports RS 232, RS 422, and 2- or 4-wire RS 485
- One bi-directional contact closure
- Compatible with all NTS C, PAL, or SE CAM CCTV camera systems
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/ output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules