The Glidecam X-30 Support Vest is lightweight, comfortable and can be adjusted to fit a wide range of operators. High endurance, dual density, EVA foam padding and integral T6 aluminum alloy create a vest which can hold and evenly distribute the weight of the system across the operator's shoulders, back, and hips. For safety, quick release, high impact buckles allow the vest to be removed quickly. The Vest's outer shell is made of 1000 denier cordura fabric, and 7-panel seat belt strapping, noted as being the best in the industry.
- No-tools adjust, break-away safety system
- Quick pressure release dual buckle design with positive locking buckles and fast ratcheting adjuster buckles
- Integral black anodized T-6 aluminum and EVA foam padding
- Reversible and vertically adjustable arm mounting plate
- Industry standard arm connector made of Titanium for added strength and durability