Start 3D printing right out of the box with the Dremel 3D Idea Builder, thanks to its pre-installed extruder. The enclosed workspace features a removable build plate, internal storage for the included filament spool, and a cooling fan. There is also a 3.5" full color IPS touchscreen for you to select your model from the SD card or the USB cable. The Dremel 3D Idea Builder can only build .g3drem files. The included computer software can handle .g3drem, .3dremel, and .STL files.
How to 3D Print with Dremel:
1. Create a Dremel account, login, and start exploring 3D models and projects.
2. Download the 3D models you would like to build.
3. Connect to upload your model via SD card or USB cable.
4. Watch your model take shape as the Idea Builder builds layer by layer.
5. After it's done printing, let your 3D model cool down and then remove with the included object removal tool.