The TB-CHRG serve the needs of a single user at a desk, workstation, huddle area, common area or even multiple locations within a boardroom table. The tilt-up design provides a clean and attractive appearance when the cover is closed, while providing access to the most needed connections when the cover is open. In the open position, the connectors will be at approximately a 35° angle from vertical. This is to accommodate a seated person at the table, with the box being 22" from the edge of the table.
- Can be mounted in a wide variety of tables with thicknesses ranging from 75" to 2.25"
- Connector plates can be populated to match the specific application and customer needs
- Both models are ETL listed for furniture installation
- 9' power cord with a standard 3 prong Edison plug
- Can be reconfigured at any time