The digital camo Lens Cover for Nikon 55 - 200mm f/4-5.6 ED VR II Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from bumps, jars and nicks. This coat will allow you to blend in with your surroundings. It is ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists.
LensCoat Lens Covers also provide a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. They are easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. LensCoat Lens Covers are waterproof, providing protection in harsh conditions. It can also be used for its protection value alone.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Offers cutout window over the lens controls and the distance-scale window
- Compatible with the Nikon 55 - 200mm f/4-5.6 ED VR II Lens