Safeguard your lens with the Lens Cover for Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
To install the cover, simply slide it onto the lens until it fits correctly. Removing it is just as easy, and allows for switching covers quickly while out in the field. For simplified operation, the cover features two plastic windows for viewing the distance scale and auto-focus and focus limiter switches. The Realtree Max4 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns that mesh well with trees and vegetation commonly found in wetlands. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife. This product is made in the USA.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Protects lens from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes lens more comfortable for your hands during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Plastic windows allow viewing of the distance scale, AF switch, and focus limiter switch
- Realtree Max4 pattern that helps disguise lens and keep wildlife undisturbed