The ComNet FVT/FVR160D8S1 video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for highquality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for shorthaul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of 16 independent video channels and eight bi-directional data channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems, data channels can be set independently for RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485, Sensornet, Bi-phase and Manchester. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- 10-Bit digitally encoded video transmission, transmits 16 realtime/full frame color video signals and 8 bi-directional data signals on one optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2 or 4-wire RS485, Sensornet, Bi-phase and Manchester
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems