The ComNet video/audio multiplexer utilizes 10-bit video encoding for true EIA/TIA RS-250C Short-Haul broadcast quality transmission, and 24-bit encoding at a 96 Khz sampling rate for high audio fidelity. Digitally encoded transmission ensures that the video and audio performance remain completely unaffected up to the maximum usable optical transmission distance or optical path loss. These environmentally hardened units provide the transmission of four independent simplex video and four independent simplex line-level audio channels over one multimode or single mode optical fiber.
- 4 channels of real-time 10-bit digitally encoded EIA/TIA RS-250C Short-Haul quality video on one optical fiber
- 4 channels of 24-bit/96 Khz sampling rate digitally encoded audio for high audio quality
- Digitally encoded transmission: no video or audio performance degradation up to the maximum usable optical transmission distance or optical path loss
- 20Hz to 18Khz audio frequency response
- Line-Level 600 ohm balanced audio input and audio output at a maximum level of +6dBm
- Directly compatible with all NTSC, PAL, and SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required