The ComNet FVR1014 video receiver/data transceiver series utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that meets the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of one independent video channel and four bi-directional data channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems, data channels can be set independently for RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 with tri-state support. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status. These units are interchangeable between stand-alone or card mount configurations.
- 10-bit digital video transmission: transmits one real-time color video signal and 4 bi-directional data signals on one optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2 or 4-wire RS485 with tristate data interfaces
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems