The ComNet FVT/FVR160S1 video transmitter and video receiver utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of 16 independent video channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status.
- 10-Bit digitally encoded video transmission, transmits 16 real-time/full frame color video signals
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero performance variation vs. optical path loss
- 16-channel digital video 10-bit digital/short-haul video
- Extremely high video performance