The ComNet FVR2001 multiplexer simultaneously transmits two channels of video over one optical fiber utilizing state-of-the-art 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that meets the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status.
- 10-bit digital video transmission: transmits 2 real-time color video signals on one optical fiber
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- NTCIP compatible