The ComNet FVT/FVR10D1A2C1 video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that meets the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of one independent video channel and one bi-directional data channel over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. They also provide transmission of two bi-directional audio signals and one bi-directional contact closure over the same fiber. The modules use 24-bit 96 kHz sample rate digital encoding for superior transmission of balanced line-level audio. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems, data channels can be set independently for RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 with tri-state support. It also supports "up-the-coax" data transmission from all major manufacturers.
- One bi-directional contact closure
- Transmits balanced line-level audio up to +6dBm
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero performance variation vs. optical path loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Two bi-directional audio channels