The UVF Mount from Wooden Camera allows you to support the ARRI Multi Viewfinder MVF-1 or MVF-2 or another monitor from an available 15mm rod port on your ARRI ALEXA Mini or Mini LF rig. It is similar to the UVF v2 Mount but doesn't include a 15mm rod clamp. It is designed to be used with top handles or other on-camera hardware that have a rod clamp built in. It features a UVF sled and NATO arm to offer tilt, horizontal, and vertical adjustments for positioning your EVF or monitor.
The rod portion slots into a sideways-oriented rod clamp on your top handle or rig, allowing for tilt and distance adjustment. The included UVF sled secures onto the NATO arm using a thumbscrew, and it can also attach to any NATO-standard rail.
- UVF sled mount
- Designed to mount ARRI MVF-1 or MVF-2 viewfinder on ARRI ALEXA Mini or Mini LF
- Accepts most EVFs and on-screen monitors
- Tension thumbscrew to adjust tilt
- UVF sled attaches NATO arm with NATO clamp
- Adapter for devices with single 1/4"-20 screw hole
- Quick installation and removal