Reviving the fun once had with classic Polaroid film cameras, the black Snap Instant Digital Camera offers the convenience of digital capture with the thrills of being able to instantly produce a physical print thanks to the implementation of ZINK Zero Ink Technology. The 10MP 1/3.2" CMOS sensor pairs nicely with a 3.4mm f/2.8 lens, equivalent to 25.8mm in 35mm terms, in order to provide users with a simple, yet effective imaging setup. The pocketable camera also features a pop-up optical viewfinder for composing images that is used to turn the camera on and off.
Other nifty features packed into the Snap include the ability to select between normal, black & white, and vintage/sepia color modes for creating stylized images and you can easily add the classic Polaroid border. A Photo Booth mode will also add to the fun by capturing 6 images in 10 seconds. And, it can record all these image files to a microSD card up to 32GB.
Printing is possible with ZINK Zero Ink Technology found in a few other Polaroid products, namely the Zip Mobile Printer. This camera shares many features with that model, including a print size of 2 x 3", a print speed of under 1 minute, and it can hold up to 10 sheets of paper. Additionally, it is powered by a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Snap Camera Features
- Self-timer for capturing the best selfie
- Low battery, paper, and card space lights so you will know when to charge, refill, or unload the camera
- Large, easy to understand buttons
- Pop-up optical viewfinder
ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
- Utilizes ZINK paper with an advanced composite material embedded with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystal and with a protective polymer overcoat
- The colorless dye crystals are heated to activate and color the image for full-color images
- Prints are smudge-proof and long lasting
- Adhesive backing enhances your creative options
- Prints a 2 x 3" photo in under one minute
- Holds up to 10 sheets of paper