The HBT-C6POE-VGA-S is an HDBaseT Transmitter Scaler that supports PC (VGA) or Composite Video (CV) input. It is capable of scaling and switching video sources and sending the digital signal over CAT5e/6/7 cable to the Receiver at a distance of up to 100 meters, along with an external audio input, 2-way IR, RS-232 and bidirectional LAN support. Control is via onpanel buttons or IR remote control and there is an On-screen Display (OSD) providing selection and system information. The HBT-C6POE-VGA-S provides a full range of output resolutions, from 640 up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB). The bidirectional Power over Ethernet (PoE) function provides greater flexibility during installations.
- Supports PC/CV scaling to a full range of HDTV or PC resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB)
- Transmission of uncompressed data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100m/328ft
- 5Play convergence: Video and Audio, LAN serving, bidirectional Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Control (IR RS-232 bypass)
- Supports IR, Remote control, RS-232 (bypass) and on-panel controls
- Provides bidirectional 24V DC power to or receive from compatible PoE Receiver through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports Ethernet transmission rates up to 100 Mbps
- Supports NTSC and PAL formats for Composite Video input