The HBT-C6POE-HDV-S is an HDBaseT transmitter scaler that supports both HDMI and PC (VGA) input. It is capable of scaling and switching any video along with audio and extending the uncompressed digital signal over CAT5e/6/7 cable to the receiver at a distance of up to 100 meters. This unit can also support 2-way IR, RS-232 and bidirectional LAN support. The user can simply control many functions via on-panel buttons or IR remote control with support of an On-screen Display (OSD) providing selection and system information. The HBT-C6POE-HDV-S provides a full range of output resolutions, from 640 up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB). The bidirectional Power over Ethernet (PoE) function provides greater flexibility during installations.
- Supports both HDMI/VGA inputs scaling to a full range of HDTV or PC resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA
- Transmission of uncompressed data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- 5Play convergence - video and audio, LAN serving, bidirectional Power over Ethernet and control
- Supports IR, remote control, RS-232 and on-panel controls
- Supports Ethernet transmission rates up to 100 Mbps
- Supports NTSC and PAL formats for composite video input